Bulldog & Wolf
Fire Safety Badge
Tonight we're starting our Fire Safety Badge. We'll be learning about:
- What to do when you discover a fire
- The process of combustion and the effects of smoke & heat.
- Dangers in the home
- The benefits of installing smoke detectors
- The dangers of campfires
- The causes of heath and grass fires.
- How to make an emergency call for the fire service.
- Different fire extinguisher types
- What to do if a person’s clothes are on fire.
To finish your International Badge you need to bring in your Spanish homework (you can find a copy here) and your letter to another Scout in a different country.
To bring back your Fire Safety Badge work handed out last week at the Quasar Competition.