Just a few reminders:
- You will be travelling in your Blue 82nd Chapeltown Scout Polo and Group Necker. You will also be required to wear this during the camp (as instructed by Alton Towers Youth Fun Days team) so please DO NOT FORGET IT!!!
- Spending money for Sunday Lunch and Snacks (hot and cold food/drinks/snacks will be available around the park)
- Swimming Gear and Swim Towel (for Water Park)
- Dry clothes to travel home in on Sunday (as you will get wet on the Water Rides in the Theme Park)
- 2 x £1 coins for locker (only £1 is refundable on return of your key at the end of your session
- Torch and spare batteries
- Sleeping Bag, Foam Roll/Karrimat, Blanket
- Warm Jumpers/Fleece's
- Sun Cream
- Trainers/flat footwear
- Remainder of the items on the Kit List
There will be limited luggage/boot space on the minibus so please do not bring loads of kit.
You will have to carry your kit from the main car park through the theme park to the camping site, as no vehicles are allowed on the site.
You will be camping in pop up tents.
All bags need to be clearly labelled with your Name and 82nd Chapeltown Scouts so they may be easily identified.
Leaders Contact No's:
Please be at the Scout Hall ready to leave at 3.30pm tomorrow.
We should be home on Sunday sometime around 7 to 7.15 pm.
See you all tomorrow.